July 7 - 21, 2006
Caravan from New Liskeard in Ontario to Quebec's near arctic and the huge Quebec Hydro power project near the James Bay shore. See the huge turbines whirring hundreds of meters below the ground! Visit the Cree town of Chisasibi and dablle your toes in James Bay waters. From New Liskeard you'll tour an abandoned mine, see the mining musuem and the Silver Trail at Cobalt. One cruise, seven guid tour seven meals and all camping included.
$1595.00 + GST per unit of two. $250.00 deposit on registration.
"Total" Service Caravans
Each of our caravans and rallies is a total service experience. They include:
- All Camping Included
- Booked Tours & Events
- Fully Arranged Trips
- Planned Itineraries
- Maps of Route
- Caravan Kits
- Transport to Venues
- Breakdown Assistance
- Driver's Briefings
- Safety First
- Free Tote Bag
- Lots of Included Meals
- Caravan Security
Rules of Caravanning
- Wagonmaster heads the Caravan, ensures correct route followed, alerts units behind of problems, construction etc.
- Caravan travels at speed limit or less depending on road conditions.
- No alcoholic beverages on driving days till arrival at that day's destination.
- A spacing of at least 3 transport truck lengths (200-250 ft.) must be maintained between units while caravanning to allow other traffic to pass & adequate space for stopping.
- A unit experiencing mechanical or other difficulties should immediately notify the wagonmaster or tailgunner on the CB, and pull off at a safe spot.
- Always alert the unit ahead of you on the CB if a vehicle is overtaking or passing them.
- Tailgunner moves caravan out each travel day, brings up the rear & aids stragglers or those with difficulties to ensure all arrive safe & and at the prescribed destination.