July 9 - August 13, 2007
Visit Yellowknife, the diamond capital of North America. Re-live the the glory days of the Klondike Gold Rush in Dawson City. Disover the majestic beauty of the NorthWest Territories, the Yukon and Northern British Columbia.
"Total" Service Caravans
Each of our caravans and rallies is a total service experience. They include:
- All Camping Included
- Booked Tours & Events
- Fully Arranged Trips
- Planned Itineraries
- Maps of Route
- Caravan Kits
- Transport to Venues
- Breakdown Assistance
- Driver's Briefings
- Safety First
- Free Tote Bag
- Lots of Included Meals
- Caravan Security
Rules of Caravanning
- Wagonmaster heads the Caravan, ensures correct route followed, alerts units behind of problems, construction etc.
- Caravan travels at speed limit or less depending on road conditions.
- No alcoholic beverages on driving days till arrival at that day's destination.
- A spacing of at least 3 transport truck lengths (200-250 ft.) must be maintained between units while caravanning to allow other traffic to pass & adequate space for stopping.
- A unit experiencing mechanical or other difficulties should immediately notify the wagonmaster or tailgunner on the CB, and pull off at a safe spot.
- Always alert the unit ahead of you on the CB if a vehicle is overtaking or passing them.
- Tailgunner moves caravan out each travel day, brings up the rear & aids stragglers or those with difficulties to ensure all arrive safe & and at the prescribed destination.